Advantages of Bioremediation:
- European regulations set decontamination ”In Situ” instead of excavation and transportation of contaminated waste to the treatment plant.
- The only treatment that removes waste from decomposing hydrocarbons and reducing them to harmless compounds.
- Great value for money in the remediation of soil and groundwater contaminated with hydrocarbons.
- Natural process without spills, waste and air emissions as do other remediation processes.
- Wide scope of applicability: Soil, subsoil, sandy areas, rocky, marine, port waters etc